Nicole is an approachable and dedicated Psychologist who has experience in assisting people of all ages with difficulties such as anxiety, depression, adjustment, motivation, self-esteem, grief and stress management.
Nicole has a particular interest in Organisational Psychology and Workplace Mental Health concerns from an individual, group and organisational strategy perspective. She has significant experience working with ADF personnel, treating OCD, PTSD, Anxiety, Depression and Adjustment Disorder.
- Individual therapy for adults and adolescents for a wide range of mood and anxiety issues
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
- Organisational Psychology
- Workcover Accredited to provide rehabilitation Psychology to those injured at work
- Solution Focused Therapies
- Positive Psychology and Coaching Psychology principles
- Psychometric Assessments for Workcover involving; DAPS, PAI (Personality Assessment), IQ Assessment and Vocational Assessments